Applications to renew your EMBA licence for 2018 are now open.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE APPLYING.
- THE APPLICATION FORM MUST BE COMPLETED IN FULL. The application form is at the end of this page. This is required every year, as it incorporates the indemnity
There is a new tab on the application form. For Demographic purposes we ask that you tick where you most often ride, North Coast or Shongweni. Your permit is still valid for all regions
New applicants must supply a digital photo
If you want to change your photo, please email a new one.
- The following are the only Clubs affiliated to EMBA. Being a member of an affiliated club is a requirement for an EMBA licence.
Bring It On
Leighs Cycle Centre
Razzlers MTB Club
SHUT UP & RIDE (sur)
- FEES FOR 2018
Fee now reduced to end 2018
R400 per Adult member
R250 per Under 18 & bona fides dependent.
- A spouse in not defined as a dependent for an EMBA licence.
PLEASE email proof of payment to me at: [email protected]
Branch Code 631126
Account Name: EMBA
Cheque A/c No. 4069799583
Payment Reference: Your Name
“EMBA renewal”, “EMBA,” etc. are only of use on your own bank statements.
These are not helpful to me as a reference
- SHONGWENI CLUB PARKING ACCESS
If there are any riders who want a Parking disc for Shongweni grounds,
I will be assisting Shongweni Club by issuing the parking access disc for them
This, like your board, is valid from January to December.
The cost is R280.00 pa. Add this to your payment
If you want a disc, please tick the appropriate box on the application form
If you prefer, you can get the parking disc directly from Shana in the Shongweni Offices
- IF YOU ARE A TONGAAT HULLET EMPLOYEE
I still require that you complete the application form, as this incorporates the Indemnity, but there is NO CHARGE FOR 2018
- BIKE BOARDS
The colour of the 2018 boards yELLOW / BLACK
You may display your 2018 board and enjoy its riding privileges from December onwards.
If you have any queries about of the contents of this mail, please contact me via :
Kind regards, Margie
2018 APPLICATION FORM